Old January 25th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Feb 23 is the No-code date

On Jan 24, 5:56*pm, John Smith I wrote:
wrote:* ...

* *John, you are positively profound on your prophecies! *A bow to you
* *in honor of that gift.

* *Sister Nun of the Above went in "spanky" mode today doing just what
* *you described. *Truly amazing. *And predictable. *:-)

* *I gotta give your prophecies a lot more respect!

* *Humbly bowing,

* *LALen:

Like with Hemingway, I cannot take the credit for that, you old devil.

He simply has a "hard on" for you which he cannot satisfy, you tease!
chuckling

My read on the Cranky Spanky is twofold: The guy is a control freak
trying to get a "rep" as all-seeing, all-knowing guru; he is trying
button-push certain others so that they get "wound up" and say real
nasty things that would allow him to go crying to Google for help to
have the nasties banned forever and ever. :-)

Both of those items above would accomplish what he seeks,
RECOGNITION. A side benefit would be "respect."

Yanno, there is some "respect" for someone who works SO
DOGGEDLY at the "correction" game. Before work, after work,
almost any time free. It's like he got NO other thing in mind. :-)

Obsessive-compulsive disorder. He got, not me. :-)

Some of these poor dumm****s never did the BBS thing in a large
urban area before Internet. They've missed a HEAP of such
compulsive-obsessive disordered minds on the loose, frazzling
the nerves of sysops all over. Was easy to "moderate" them by
just Locking Them Out. :-) I've seen ten kinds of examples of
control-freaks, button-pushers, disordered minds for every one
who has ever been in here. They don't know that they've been
replied-to (sometimes) with the SAME thing they do to others!

Utterly fascinating to see both. :-)

All the best,
LA