Old January 25th 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Antennas led astray

The standard for time for human beings is based on a particular
property of cesium on a defined Earth.

Using that standard, the age of the universe is what it is.

Use a different standard, you get a different answer.

So what?

Jim:

No one can dispute your, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" argument.

Anyone would be fool to throw away our present theories, equations, etc.

However, your argument of, "I am only worried about what happens in my
backyard" would halt progress and advancement towards the real and
correct understanding of these things.

But hey, if what we have right now is working, "Use it!" is my motto ...

Warmest regards,
JS