Old January 25th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Antennas led astray

wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

Utter nonsense.

Time on Earth hasn't been based on the spinning of the Earth for
40 years.

You are about 300 years behind the times.

Take away movement and you take away our time ...
Utter nonsense.

Jim:

No man is an island, and no cesium atom is an island either.

Word salad.

The spinning of this earth is directly related to the vibration of the
cesium atom.

Nonsense.

The exact same laws of math and physics which control the vibrating of
that cesium atom control the spinning of this earth.

Nope.

Sheer logic is all which is necessary to know that ...

Wrong.

Jim:

On the above, we must agree to disagree ..

Regards,
JS