Old January 25th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Antennas led astray

John Smith I wrote:

There is no such thing as an absolute frame of reference, or much of
anything else absolute except the value of pi.

There is no absolute quanta of time, length, mass, flux density, energy,
power, angular measure, force, or speed.

Jim:

Well then, we can safely assume you have no belief in God! And,
certainly not a God prone to playing dice in the dark!--but, still able
to follow some rules ... (thanks for that one Cecil)

Non sequitur.

Well then, that leaves the "Man is God" theory, we will just make up the
rules as we go along ... I have tried that with women--I find most of
them even have rules I must obey ...

Non sequitur.

You do babble a lot.

--