Old January 26th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Antennas led astray

Cecil Moore wrote:
Jim Kelley wrote:
If you feel it is more useful to make measurements using standards from
another reference frame, then I wholeheartedly encourage you to do so.

You missed the point, Jim. Calculating the age of the
universe, ever and ever more accurately, with a standard
that may be continuously changing is technical insanity.

You missed the point Cecil.

Time never changes in our frame of reference.

The second is always the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation
corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the
ground state of the caesium-133 atom.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.