Old January 27th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks
moomoo la moo moomoo la moo is offline

Default wogger on RRAPage

SameAsB4 wrote:

"moomoo la moo" wrote in message
SameAsB4 wrote:

"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"
wrote in message news:6qAuh.80$Ss1.67@trnddc07...
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:56:47 -0500, Mark did the cha-cha, and
screamed:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:42:33 GMT, moomoo la moo wrote:
The *ying* collective is 100% gay!
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:21:06 GMT, moomoo la moo wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:57:38 GMT, moomoo la moo wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:09:12 -0500, "Punce Morgan" wrote:

you still aint me
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
That's right! he's not a retarded bungboy loser like you.
you migth try that one in english
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You might try wiping you as$
you claim to know wheher or not I do
You don't
yes I do as a point of fact steve

That isn't Steve, that's my monkey.

i have your dignity in a jar by my toilet, my owned little tard.
and you claim you are interested and
liar
at times I do but in this case clearly I am not lying in claiming
you are
interested

why I don't know

Because he knows I won't date him.

date one of your nyms/(multiple personalities) , tardo. Or have they
rejected you too. ;-P
then you dare to question MY sexuality
no question, you're 100% gay and 1000% bestial
no in point of fact I ammore 30 perecent and zero perent in
beastiality
although in the sprit of a true hedonist I did experiment in my you

OK, that was TMI.;-{P}

Didn't you admit to being bisexual and bestial? Ooops guess you
thought no one was listening.
thank you for your concern steve

Again, not Steve, but the Monkey-man. Skeeter, BTW, has been
spotted in
alt.baldspot, but that was a year ago.

You should know since Steve raped your throat earlier today, bungboy
LOL thanks for the laugh I needed it
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
again thanks for the laughs

Yep, Banana-brain does seem quite able to come up with the goods,
in that
area, at least unintentionally, anyway.

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown.

Teh as$clown is around!!!

You like stuffing things in your backdoor, as$clown.

Don't be such a lame again. You are a disgrace for auk.

You like stuffing things in your backdoor, as$clown.