Old January 27th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Antennas led astray

David G. Nagel wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote:
We are likely to discover some day that gravity is a
function of the relative velocity of the Earth through
the ether. At least that's what my alien buddies say.

Been there, argued that, the mathematicians shot me down. It just don't
happen that way. Sorry Man.

From: http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

"SED studies published in the 1990s showed that a massless
point-charge oscillator accelerating through the zero-point
field will experience a Lorentz force (from the magnetic
components of the zero-point fluctuations) that turns out to
be directly proportional to acceleration, ... This points to
the *electromagnetic quantum vacuum as the origin* of forces
which appear as *inertial mass*."
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com