Old January 27th 07, 01:45 PM posted to news.groups.proposals,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.dx
Nine Land Ham Nine Land Ham is offline

Default 2nd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated

a clean break. If I have to check *two*
newsgroups as a substitute for previously having had to check one,

that's
unfortunately not an improvement.

If my dilemma is too obvious and I shouldn't have bothered stating it,

I'm
sorry.

73,
KD6VKW

Leave the old group for those who want to wallow in the problems.

The simple solution for most of us will be to simply ignore or even delete
the other groups.

Well said, Dee. And what a simple solution it is.