Old January 27th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
graemew graemew is offline

Default A Recording of a Russian Female

Sorry, I ought to have mentioned, a female voice on a NUMBERSTATION.
I'm such an idiot... Thanks...

On Jan 27, 3:03 pm, "graemew" wrote:
Hello all,

I have become a new member to post this request - I own a shortwave
radio but it's not a very good one and I don't use it so much...

I want to get hold of a recording of a\ female Russian voice - I have
one but there is so much interference and background noise. It's for a
silly song that I am writing.

So, if anyone can provide me with a moderately clean recording
(doesn't have to be too great) it would be just great.

Thanks all!

zero zero zero zero