Old January 27th 07, 05:15 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd A Davies Lloyd A Davies is offline

Default This week as I tuned to 75M SSB for the first time in over 4 years....

I see a few people have not left. KK7HO comes to mind. He used to
post on this newsgroup for years. K5BLB is another noteworthy person
that I thought had been long dead. Since I do alot of my internet
posts at Nim Busters now, I don't know too much about the other folks
on there. Tonite, I am going to tune into the "GREAT LIBERTY NET"
once again, for the first time in many years. Of course now, I will
need to turn off all the computer stuff, because the CPU and Cable
modem fry SW reception here. I also have the latest WWRB frequencies
for Brother Stair in my radio as well.

Well, I am gonna save up my pennies and get me a Radio Shack 10
meter radio. And when I have everything set up, I am gonna have some
fun. I am thinking about having a "NimBuster QSO party" All
Nimbuster who are hams, and I know there are some, can join me as I
get on HF for the first time!

More to come on my OTDF "Bee-log"
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

Dont forget to check out the Nimbusters board too!
And help my buddy Steve Holsten too!
http://nimbusters.com/forum/forum.php?board=8