Old January 28th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Those Old Study Guides

Mike Coslo wrote:
I understand what you say here Jim, but I don't agree. If a person
can go to the trouble of learning Morse code, they should be able to
go to the trouble of traveling to the FCC exam points.

You're assuming the person has a vehicle and a driver's
license. I already knew Morse code from Boy Scouts
but I had a heck of a time talking my parents into
taking off from work and driving their '37 Chevrolet
rattletrap six hours round trip to Houston just so I
could take the Novice exam when I was 14 years old.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com