Old January 28th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Dr. Anton T. Squeegee is offline

Default programming cable for MOtorolla ht-600 handheld

In article cJOuh.2350$ch1.1147@bigfe9, (known
to some as
) scribed...

HI folks,

I bought one of these radios, 6 channel ht formerly in fire
service on uhf at a hamfest a few years ago. tHe seller had
hislaptop and programmed it for the NEw ORleans area where i
lived then. I'd like to be able toreprogram it and can get
the software. HOwever, I need a programming cable for it.

snippety

If you don't want to check Greed-bay, your best bet is to register,
and post a 'Wanted' message to the appropriate forum, at
http://batboard.batlabs.com

If you decide you don't want to invest in a programming cable (keep
in mind that you will also need a radio interface box, and appropriate
programming software), I can program and test that radio for you at my
normal rates. See http://www.bluefeathertech.com/rf.html for details.

Happy hunting.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)