Old January 28th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks
Henry Schmidt Henry Schmidt is offline

Default wogger on RRAPage

Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:30:26 +0000, Henry Schmidt attempted to confuse
the issue further by squeaking:
The Real DBurns wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:58:30 +0000, The God of Odd Statements wrote:
Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a
32 K tag line.....

How sad....
Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!
Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.

Another *yingtard*. The latest member of the *ying* collective. Another
nym uncovered. ;-P

Yeah, I only specifically _told_ you. *Some*won didn't /believe/ me,
that's what I think.

Your *ying* collective membership was confirmed a while ago.