Old January 28th 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

Dee Flint wrote:

OK John, clean up this newsgroup so I don't have to add filters on an almost
daily basis to eliminate the constant deluge of sex posts, vulgar posts,
etc.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

There I agree with you 100%. The vulgarity and sheer non-sense makes me
embarrassed for them. I cringe at the mental state they must exist in
to wish to provide such a display in front of women and younger users here.

I fear that this does not just exist in the newsgroups, here with us,
but also is becoming "something bad" in America

I can only admire you in finding the tools and having the determination
to be here with us in spite of all that non-sense ...

Warmest regards,
JS