Old January 28th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

"John Smith I" wrote in message
Dee Flint wrote:

As of this point in time you have no proof of that. Let us see what
happens first.

Dee, N8UZE

Dee:

I live in California, we have rattlesnakes here. Due to the nature of
snakes, I don't have to "see what happens first", the snake is a snake
due to the nature of that snake--that snake cannot change his nature ...

Regards,
JS

Sufficient data already exists on the poison content of rattlesnakes. In
addition, don't lump all snakes with rattlesnakes. The common garter snake
is quite harmless.

Dee, N8UZE

In addition, the rattlesnake forms a useful role in keeping rodents and
other small vermin under control.

Sensible people leave them alone and make sure that the snakes don't come
into their immediate area.

Dee, N8UZE