Old January 28th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Schlecks' direction on moderation

"John Smith I" wrote in message
an_old_friend wrote:

Dee Flint you are one of those offender
You will notice that the most vehement of those opposing the moderated
news
group are those that have the worst behavior. It seems that all they
really
want is to insure that they have targets to continue their tactics.

ah yes everyone that disagrees is eveil and an offender

same stuff from the code wars
Of course we could just filter them but every few days you have to add
another as they keep coming up with new IDs. My killfile is huge these
days.

Dee, N8UZE

AOF:

Dee is one of the few which has managed to keep some perspective. Please
do NOT name call or abuse Dee. I would suspect her one of the "most
capable" of accepting our new licensees ...

Dee engages in discussion, that speaks volumes about the caliber of this
woman, I like what I see, think about it, don't you?

You will make no friend here if you continue attacks upon her ...

Regards,
JS

What can I say but Thank You.

Dee, N8UZE