Old January 28th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Jan 28, 1:23 pm, John Smith I wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: ...

I am the only that has read einstein and fathomed thorough his mind
that way?
Regards,
JSAOF:

It would be a lie to say I could "fathom" Einstein, I only attempt to
stand within his shadow, possibly, someday, upon his shoulders ... well,
I can dream ...

I can fathom at least part of it I find interesting that Einstien and
I do both suffer from/are gifted with dyslexia and some of it fellow
travelers in what are LD's today because they do not fit well in our
educational system

I can understand and fathom what of his materail I can read ( and I
have once gotten to read some of hand written stuff a truely taxing
task with the depth of his dyslexia I can assure you, they are hand
written and in some way worse in spelling and conventcail gramuar than
much of my own writting

indeed reading his work is one of things that convince me that the
ability to spell is highly over rated esp by many posters here

working through what he says gives an understand quite impossible in
the polished drafted and somehwant flatened nature of his published
work

indeed reading einstain in few photocopies peiece of his original text
is one of the reason i refuse to polish my own work further I suspect
the reaction I get is in part due to the fact that in having to work
for it they reader is getting my thoiought at a deeper and more
distrubing level

which is exactly what I want

and likely something that would be banned by Pual et al

I can't lead on to futher explorations in that feild which is why I
moves from Physics to Geologigy and govt work

Regards,
JS