Old January 28th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

N2EY:

I suspect you attempt to wear me out, when you pick apart the longest
posts and stretch them to eternity.

Let us cut to the chase, do you support making "the committee"
(moderators) for the moderated group out of a balanced range of
licenses, thoughts, ideas and "styles." Do you support ONLY banning
posts which are crude, vulgar and are only based on a personal attack?
Do you support allowing a "bit" of off-topic posts if they help support
and shore up the goodwill of amateurs, acting together? Do you support
stopping ANY strong personality or personalities from gaining control
and dominating a moderated group with control and dictator tactics? Do
you oppose allowing EXTRAS to be "lord" over the "peasants" of amateur
radio? Do you accept no code amateurs are just as deserving of the
right to use the public airwaves as any other?

Now, if you say NO to any of the above, we have a problem of
disagreement. If not we are in TOTAL agreement ...

Regards,
JS