Old January 28th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Mark is still a moron

wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:47:38 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 24 Jan 2007 16:00:46 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Jan 23, 12:020m, wrote:

BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD REobeson throwing **** arround
here and back to the cyver vandalism I see

And sadly, you are still a moron. Some things never change...

you are back for more lies and cowardice I see

no change there

No Mark. It is a fact that you are a functional moron. And it is true that
will most likely never change. No lies at all. Cowardice? Not hardly. Lack
of stupidity, certainly. I don't want you to know who I am. It's simply none
of your business and serves no purpose for me to tell you. You are the moron
that chose to expose your deviant lifestyle here, and I choose to keep my
normal hetero lifestyle to myself. I don't like weirdo's, and certainly
don't want to associate myself with them. Are you starting to understand
now? If not, break this down into individual words and reread them slowly.
Hell, even sound them out phonetically if need be. Surely it will start to
sink in after a few tries.

BTW, had any beer enemas lately? I prefer to drink Michelob Ultra. Have you
tried it? They have a dark/amber also. I don't know if that would be of more
help to you.

http://www.usenet.com