Old January 28th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Schlecks' direction on moderation

time will tell but I have no indiaction that the code wars are over

merely about to move to another front

right now I can't be what the problem is or will be

I oppose the osrt of elist moderation I prrefer to discuss radio

I am willing to forgive most any that ask for it and give second to
some them without that but I have to see that a possible soluation
exists I don't see that yet
Regards,
JS

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark:

No. I think you can stop the "high school stuff." I seen your
arguments in the proposals, you CAN do better. Amateur radio needs
help, so help ...

Regards,
JS