Old January 29th 07, 12:20 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,uk.radio.amateur
mikeFNB mikeFNB is offline

Default quick release system for Yaesu FT-897

i use cbslidemounts just choose the type for the size of radio

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=...F-8&meta=vc%3D

mike
"Trusty Trucker" wrote in message
Hi There,
Does anyone know if there is any companies or persond out there who are
marketing/providing a quick release system like you get for in-car
broadcast radios these days.
I want to fit my FT-897 into my car, but obviosly do not want to leave it
in full view when not in the car and so was wondering if there was some
sort of quick attach/release system available that would alloe the rig to
be slid into place and be fully connected to coax, speakers etc and could
be disconnected just as easily.

Any info ?

Many Thanks

Robert Trussler GM0CSN