Old January 29th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

Jeffrey Herman wrote:
John Smith I wrote:
Now that just speaks volumes about this man, his caliber, his "ethical
standards", etc. Now, doesn't it?

Your impression of Paul is completely wrong. He is singlehandedly
responsible for the creation of the entire rec.radio hierarchy. He
wrote the charters, solicited the calls for discussions and calls
for votes for each and every rr ng.

It was either Paul or Brian who wrote the Usenet software that's
universally used to carry the newsgroups. (Paul, help me out
here; that seems like a century ago...)

No 73 for you,
Jeff KH6O

No. I am far from being "completely wrong." However, you name things
the man deserves credit for, those speak well for him. Thanks Paul!

He is a politician ... he is an ARRL yes man ...

Regards,
JS