Old January 28th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in news:1170005683.713299.220380
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

Exactly how is he "crooked"?

I have him in my filter files because he somehow found it acceptable to
reply to every off topic thread in all the Ham newsgroups with a command
to cease and desist replying to the OT posters.

In my book, that makes him as bad as anyone else.

Perhaps the problem some folks have is that they know they
won't be able to post unsubstantiated claims or ad hominem
attacks - and that just takes out all the fun for them.

Exactly!

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -