Old January 28th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Jan 28, 12:08 pm, John Smith I wrote:
JS, I dunno. You have to recall that for the very longest time (and
still) there has been prejudice against No-Code Technicians. They are
"stupid, lazy, knuckledraggers with southern accents, welfare mothers
of color with their hands out, etc, etc, etc."
...HHAC:

I "over-complex-ified" my other response to this.

Put simply, Einstein would still be Einstein, given an EXTRA CLASS
license, or not ...

Many Extras consider themselves Einsteins...

They are not.