Old January 29th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

KH6HZ wrote:

I suspect that if the moderators consisted of Len Anderson, Brian Burke, and
Mark Morgan, the newsgroup would be perfectly fair and equitable to all
viewpoints, right? I'm sure there would be a good balance of postings,
including posts from Extra-class operators and ARRL members.

*snicker*

73
kh6hz

HA HA ...

No, but if Len were but one of the moderators, might not be so bad ...

The bad blood between some here really is childish, hard to tell what is
going to finally get them to settle down and begin acting like gentlemen
again, but, has been going on far too long ...

With the focus of this group being forced away from "code/no code" we
should be able to search out some common ground. I think bringing out
the welcome wagon for new licensees would be a good idea.

Regards,
JS