Old January 29th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

John Smith I wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:

I suspect that if the moderators consisted of Len Anderson, Brian
Burke, and Mark Morgan, the newsgroup would be perfectly fair and
equitable to all viewpoints, right? I'm sure there would be a good
balance of postings, including posts from Extra-class operators and
ARRL members.

*snicker*

73
kh6hz

HA HA ...

No, but if Len were but one of the moderators, might not be so bad ...

Yes, It would be bad. Len can't control his behavior. Ten years of his
archived newsgroup posts exists to back up my statement.

The bad blood between some here really is childish, hard to tell what is
going to finally get them to settle down and begin acting like gentlemen
again, but, has been going on far too long ...

There's one reason that Len wouldn't make a good moderator.

Dave K8MN