Old January 29th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"Cecil Moore" wrote:

And remember that "balanced" also means balanced ages,
balanced sexes, balanced races, balanced IQs, balanced
educations, ...

I asked a question in news.groups.proposals as to exactly what the
correlation was between someone's ham radio license class and their ability
to effectively moderate a USENET newsgroup.

Nobody came up with a suitable response, thus, I have to conclude there *IS*
no relationship between the two.

I'll still wait for a suitable answer, logically presented, at which time I
reserve the right to change my opinion.

From every posting I've seen, it appears to me that those who object the
loudest to the proposed moderation team are those who seem to have a
deep-seated bias/hatred of extra-class hams and the ARRL in general.

73
kh6hz