Old January 29th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector Caveat Lector is offline

Default (OT) eBay Shill Bidding

E-Bay - no sweat
Just say to yourself
Self - how much is this item worth to me
Make a max bid once only (they use an increment system)
If you lose - you lose -- don't rebid
Another will come along

I just bought some NIB high end knife sets for less than half price of
anywhere in stores or on the web. Had to enter 10 different auctions - lost
eight of them - but scored big time on the other two.(:-)

Love dem auctions -- some great deals to be had.

But ya got to learn how to do it

As I say to folks grumbling about e-bay --- What part of an auction don't
you understand ?

CL