Old January 30th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

On Jan 29, 3:36 pm, "KC4UAI" wrote:
On Jan 28, 4:09 pm, wrote:

...Many Extras consider themselves Einsteins...

They are not.

Yea, I would agree.. We are not above average as a group....

Personally, I took the test expecting to fail, having just taken the
General to upgrade my Tech Plus. I figured, what the heck? It didn't
cost anymore to try and I had studied some. I didn't think I was
ready, but I passed so here I am, lucky to be an Extra in my
estimation.

So, do I consider myself an expert in all things Ham Radio by virtue
of my license class? Nope, I got a lot to learn and I'm sure there
are some folks out there who have a boat load more practical
experience than I, but have less privileges. The two Elmers who are
largely responsible for me getting my original license among them.
Thanks guys! (WB0WMP, K4GRW )

-= Bob =-

Fair enough.