Old January 30th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote:

When certain Extras tell me how to conduct my amateur life all the
while scarfing up a bunch of "club" calls, DX calls, and vanity calls,
then I see them as thinking they are somehow much more priveleged than
the next guy...

If you're the next guy, I'm much more privileged than you. Pass the
exams, Mr. Cheese. You too can be more privileged.

By the way, I scarfed up a number of DX calls. I hope you don't mind.

Dave K8MN