Old January 30th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
d d is offline

Default Worldband vs. Shortwave on Google Trends

/pats fool on head

1. The original interesting post, among other things, wrote "Also there
is a general downward trend in interest over the past few years."

2. Then YOU, among other things, wrote "That reflects what most of us
know - there is less and less to hear on the HF bands and there are
fewer and fewer people tuning in."

3. I then commented on what I believe may have been a contributing
factor to the problem.

There. All set? Try to keep up, mmmmkay?

Roadie wrote:
Helpful hint for the day:
Before responding it helps to read messages you are responding to in
their entirety. Once you have mastered that skill others will be able
to understand why you write the things that you do.