Old January 30th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Leo Leo is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:35:02 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Leo wrote:
On 29 Jan 2007 23:08:00 -0800, "

From: Bob Brock on Mon, Jan 29 2007 11:10 pm

On 29 Jan 2007 16:44:02 -0800, " wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:32?pm, Dave Heil wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:
"Bob Brock" writes:
snip

Poor Heil doesn't
realize he's been controlled every time he tries to
control others! :-) Gotta love it...! :-)

Right on. Jim and I had a long, long thread going quite some time ago
on this very subject ("Owned or free...", IIRC) whereby I attempted to
point this very fact out to him. And still, many months later, he
continues to correct, proclaim and argue, often in multiple posts
daily. Regardless of how quixiotic this pursuit is, the good fight
must be fought!

You're a selective reader, "Leo". Good old Mr. Wilson, er Len saw my
post about Tandy/Radio Shack gobbling up Allied electronics and had to
attempt to dazzle me with his expertise. A lengthy treatise including
his having been around when Allied came into existence followed.

I'd tend to agree, "Dave", if this was an isolated post that was
hijacked by mean 'ol Len.

It isn't, though - is it? See a pattern?

I'll bet you don't!

Yessir, Len's a regular puppeteer.

He sure is!

Dave K8MN