Old January 31st 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Matching Issue ........... I think!

wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong or assuming - but looks like I could
use some input.

If there was any way to get a low SWR on a simple
single-wire coax-fed dipole on 75m and 40m at the
same time, half of the ham population would have one.

A soon-to-be-published "Worldradio" article of mine
describes a fixed length dipole with a fixed feedline
length that works well on 40m and 75m without an antenna
tuner.
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com