Old February 1st 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default What's in a name?

On Jan 31, 12:48 pm, "KØHB" wrote:
On Jan 30, 5:09 wrote:

Looks like you'se guys are starting to feel like No Code Technicians

Huh?

Yeh. The Air NPR word for it is "disenfranchisement." I don't like
to use multi-syllable words in this forum as some might mistake me for
an Extra.

I feel like an ARRL member who didn't like something at HQ, complained
about it, and it got changed.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hmmmm? So you got the Section News back, Dick Irving back, and the
Membership Services back? Wow!

I'm looking forward to reading the next (non-classic) issue of QST.

And I didn't think those guys up at HQ read RRAP.