Old October 27th 03, 08:15 AM
David or Jo Anne Ryeburn

In article ,
(kathy) wrote:

why did the cop that got killed not wait for backup

(remaining OT material deleted)

An identical posting, except for different subject (mac & ibm), posting
time (26 Oct 2003 18:06:00 -0800 instead of 26 Oct 2003 20:46:57 -0800),
and message ID ) was posted
to the group comp.sys.mac.system. Another identical posting, except for
different subject (Hike Tahoe), posting time (26 Oct 2003 18:23:25 -0800
instead of 26 Oct 2003 20:46:57 -0800), and message ID
) was posted to the group
rec.climbing. The posting has not as yet appeared in any of the other
newsgroups I regularly read. Note that the comp.sys.mac.system and
rec.climbing postings occurred within 18 minutes of each other, and more
than 2 hours before the rec.radio.amateur.antenna posting. The posting has
not as yet appeared in any of the other newsgroups I regularly read.

The IP address 198.81.26.103 translates to cache-ntc-ad02.proxy.aol.com.

Explanations for this nonsense are welcome. I hope they have nothing to do
with politics, or prejudice, or climbing, or Macintosh system software, or
antennas.

David, ex-W8EZE, waiting to see the post in alt.autos.subaru -- my
(Canadian registration) Subaru's daytime running lights, like those of all
recent cars in Canada, are always on if the engine is running and the
emergency brake is released, and that's a good thing

--
David or Jo Anne Ryeburn

To send e-mail, remove the letter "z" from this address.