Old February 1st 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Thread gone astray was Antennas led astray

Michael Coslo wrote:
One of the things that help us in the determination of cosmological
age, and all scientific endeavors is that most things end up fitting
together pretty well. Atomic decay tends to mesh together with
determination of the age of artifacts. It proved itself on items of
known age. The concept simply works. That's just one example.

Actually, there is an unexplained time drift between atomic
decay and Bristle Cone Pine rings that can be explained if
seconds are getting shorter.

That isn't religion, it fits in with what we do know about physics.

And of course, that is in the present space-time. But using
a localized present space-time standard to obtain an absolute
value for something that existed far outside of that present
localized space-time just doesn't "fit". For all we know, the
first half of the existence of the universe consumed all of
one second of space-time as it existed way back then.

What is the length of time that it takes for one entangled
particle to have an affect the other when they are a million
miles apart?
--
73, Cecil, http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp