Old February 1st 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Strayed thinking

Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:39:32 -0500, "Jimmie D"
wrote:

Ive done this watching a guy play with a charged cap. He had just charged it
up to place on the bench for some unsuspecting sole to grap, started running
his mouth and zapped himself.

As Cartman would say
"SWEET!"

In our High School electronics shop, we had an entire Superhet tube
radio demo unit mounted on the wall, with all components pluggable.
Seniors and juniors were mixed in the class, and one of the favorite
rituals for the older guys was to pull one of the p.s. Electrolytics out
very carefully, and toss it to one of the new guys with a "catch it
quick" command.

Of course, I never partook of such tomfoolery.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -