Old February 1st 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:03 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 30, 11:50 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
He's here when the bands are closed. That's all.
Careful about getting caught up in the factual errors. I worked quite a
number of Europeans on 160m the past four evenings.
Dave K8MN
Careful about getting caught up in your own catch-22s.
Did the DXer lower himself to working a contest? I recall one
notorious DXer saying that working DX in a Contest isn't DXing.

I hope you aren't going to try to attribute such a statement to me.
I never wrote any such thing. There's plenty of DX to be worked in a
contest.

You're damned right there is.

I thought I just said there is.

I've been contesting since before I ever chased DX.

Have you ever heard a new one during an IOTA contest?

An IOTA contest? I've never participated in an IOTA contest. I have no
interest in Islands On The Air.

BTW, were you using your small loops to recieve?

No.

Dave K8MN

What were you using?

My transmit antenna.