Old February 1st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike Mike is offline

Default California, say goodbye to SWLing

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jan 31, 2:32 pm, "Mike" wrote:
The same as you hear right now - very little. Compact fluorescent
"bulbs"
produce virtually no noise. I have one right here in my "radio room" -
and
several around the house. Unless you move a radio right next to it,
there
is no interference.

Mike

Is there anything you think you are NOT an authority on asshole?

If having first hand experience with the subject in question makes me an
authority, then no. I am an authority on everything I have first hand
experience with. Notice how every other response to the thread agrees with
me.

I am sorry if the only thing YOU are an authority on is big dicks up your
asswideopen.

Mike