Old February 2nd 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

From: on Thurs, Feb 1 2007 3:57 am
On Jan 31, 12:30 am, " wrote:
On Jan 30, wrote:

In today's society, it seems to be politically incorrect
to have acquired more knowledge than someone else.

Dee, N8UZE

I wonder if we can quote Dee on that? quizical look

Maybe she should talk to Cranky Spanky about that?

Never. ?Just don't equate the Extra exam or having Extraness as if it
were an engineering degree. ?We'll get along Quitefine.

...and if we send like Slow Code... :-)

Who knows how Vince sends code? I sure don't.

Ahem...:-)...I was referring to how he POSTED in here...:-)

Hopefully he doesn't send code poorly so that a No Code Technician
with a computer can't copy it.

He is welcome to QSO with Dick Carroll any time. shrug

"We" know what that involves. he said, crypt-ically

219,
LA