Old February 2nd 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

Cecil Moore wrote in news:Virwh.2339$4H1.628
@newssvr17.news.prodigy.net:

Michael Coslo wrote:
And at what level do we censor. And let us mince no words, a post that
does not get past the moderator is censored.

Technically, the moderator would have to be some
sort of official in order for him to be able to
possess the power of censorship. It is not censorship
when QEX rejects my material.

We aren't talking about QEX though. This is - at best - a forum for
discussion of ideas. If I have an idea, and I'm not allowed to post it, or
if I have a reply to anoters post that is simply a bit off the topic, as
converstations between friends sometimes veer from an original subject,
then call it what we will, of we're not allowed to say it - it is
censored. That is what a moderator does.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -