Old February 2nd 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Matching Issue ........... I think!

Cecil Moore wrote:

wrote:
so whats the solution to making it work on 40? a tuner?
some kind of tuned piece of coax?????????????

A better description would help. That looks more
like a ground plane antenna than it does a dipole.
Please describe the antenna in more detail.

go to Force 12 website and check out the sigma 80

this is similar in that instead of having horizontal elements on the top its
straight vertical.

signal reports on 80 have been very impressive.

--
I SPILLED SPOT REMOVER ON MY DOG..............AND NOW HES GONE!!