Old February 2nd 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
On 1 Feb 2007 03:54:52 -0800, wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:18 am, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:03 am, Dave Heil wrote:
Careful about getting caught up in your own catch-22s.
Did the DXer lower himself to working a contest? I recall one
notorious DXer saying that working DX in a Contest isn't DXing.
I hope you aren't going to try to attribute such a statement to me.
I never wrote any such thing. There's plenty of DX to be worked in a
contest. I've been contesting since before I ever chased DX.
paranoia prehaps?
Paranoid? Paranoid that his words will come back to haunt him.

nah not that after all you and I are unable to truly understand His
word

The record will show him making such a claim.

and he deny it as always

Now, now. You might be found guilty of profiling.

Have you or the fellow with numerous issues found a quote yet?

Dave K8MN