Old February 2nd 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Icom R71: How well does it stack up today?

wrote:

Hi

I've been away from this group for a few years but I'm just getting
back into SWLing again. Anyway, I have an Icom R71 with the Kiwa audio
upgrade, a Kiwa LF-H4S 6KHz AM filter, an Icom FlL-33 6KHz filter and
have performed the passband tuning mod from Don Moman's R71
performance manual. I also recently re-aligned it and fine-tuned its
sensitivity so that its running sweetly.

I'm curious about the 6 kHz filters. Why two?

dxAce
Michigan
USA