Old February 2nd 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mike Coslo Mike Coslo is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"KH6HZ" wrote in news:I4ywh.62168$oA1.29390
@newsfe19.lga:

"Mike Coslo" wrote:

it is censored. That is what a moderator does.

No, you're not censored.

You could post to another USENET forum.
You could email your idea individually to people.
You could form another forum.
You could set up a web site dedicated to your idea.

Or a person in say Cuba could swim across the ocean and arrive in
America, and then say what he had to say.

Explain the situation if I were to be reading the group, then reply to
the group, and the "Moderator" decides that I strayed a bit too far off
topic. No postee. Are those folk going to see my post made in earnest to
anothers post? The exact thing happened to ich Clark from the rraa
group. Call it what you will. Newspeak is all the rage.

I'll use plain talk. The post was censored.

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -