Old February 3rd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dean M Dean M is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:39:23 -0600, Mike Coslo
wrote:

"KH6HZ" wrote in news:8wOwh.239345$fh6.215432
:

Dave Heil wrote:

Yep. Nobody has an innate right to post to a newsgroup.

Or, as we summarized in our Constitutional Law class in college:

"Your right to free speech does not mean you're entitled to a pulpit".

You remind me that there is a sizable fraction of people in the US
who believe that there shouldn't be free speech.

excellent observation

- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

for someone who's so into free speech, look what I found on your blog

trying to post a a dozen or so insulting coments to this blog just doesn't
work since i moderate them

obvious not the "straight" forward guy you profess to be