Old February 2nd 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
JimC JimC is offline

Default Patriot radio--a great site for frequencies!

Shortwave radio is of interest to me because it permits me to listen to
lots of different views directly and without censorship, including those
of other countries. - The broadcasts on this "patriot" site seem to be
either conservative, or ultraconservative, or kooks. (Actually, views
like these are broadcast most of the day here in Texas, where we have
lots of rednecks who like to hear their biases and prejudices
rationalized and praised.) - But I'm into DXing because I wanted to hear
something different for a change. - Does anyone know of some good
programs of moderate, progressive, or even liberal views, broadcast in
English?

Thanks,
Jim

John Smith I wrote: