Old February 3rd 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

"Mike Coslo" wrote:

You remind me that there is a sizable fraction of people in the US
who believe that there shouldn't be free speech.

Hardly. Please do not put words in my mouth.

I fully support the right of folks like Mark Morgan to spew their excrement
all they want.

However, I also realize that freedom of speech does not mean you are
entitled to a free printing press provided by the government. Your freedom
of speech does not mean I have to be forced to listen (or read) what you
type.

Tell me Mike, 1) do you read each and every posting in this newsgroup?

2) Do you have a kill-file, or selectively choose to ignore postings from
certain posters?

If you answered either No to #1 or Yes to #2, then by your definition you
are practicing "censorship", aren't you?

73
kh6hz