Old February 3rd 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Schlecks' Schlock!

wrote:
On Feb 3, 12:20 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 2, 6:24 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 2, 5:56 am, Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:12 pm, wrote:
On 1 Feb 2007 03:54:52 -0800, wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:18 am, "an old friend" wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:03 am, Dave Heil wrote:
Careful about getting caught up in your own catch-22s.
Did the DXer lower himself to working a contest? I recall one
notorious DXer saying that working DX in a Contest isn't DXing.
I hope you aren't going to try to attribute such a statement to me.
I never wrote any such thing. There's plenty of DX to be worked in a
contest. I've been contesting since before I ever chased DX.
paranoia prehaps?
Paranoid? Paranoid that his words will come back to haunt him.
nah not that after all you and I are unable to truly understand His
word
The record will show him making such a claim.
and he deny it as always
Now, now. You might be found guilty of profiling.
Have you or the fellow with numerous issues found a quote yet?
Have you or other issue laden persons seen me looking?
I've never seen you, looking or not. You made a claim, added a couple
of additional snide comments. You've not backed it up as it isn't
factual. I would think that you'd want to produce evidence that your
statement has merit.
Dave K8MN
You're free to post prickish remarks, yet I'm not free to do the
same?

I posted no such remark.

You're also free to produce and post anything from the archives that
would show that I am wrong. Thanks.

You want me to produce something I didn't write in order to prove that I
didn't write it? Is that about it?

Marvy!

We can only guess what that word is supposed to convey. Would you like
me to repeat the questions or do you simply choose to ignore them?

Dave K8MN