Old February 3rd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Quantity Over Quality (Was: Unwritten policy and the intent of the average amateur ...)

From: Leo on Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:42:17 -0500

On 1 Feb 2007 15:40:19 -0800, wrote:
On Feb 1, 5:01?pm, Leo wrote:

Did you see the pattern when Len followed up my post with his
misinformation?

I certainly did - just the right bait to draw you to the lure. Works

on Jim, too, because he cannot resist. Every time - without fail!

That's demonstrably untrue, "Leo".

But you will not admit it.

Please demonstrate!

:-)

I give him mebbe four days, then he can't resist the URGE
any longer!

Denial ain't no river in Egypt. He ain't no sphinx either.

[his opinion sometimes stinx tho'...]

How about a hint on how the Canadians are feeling about
their southern neighbor's amateur radio regulation
changes? I be most curious about that. Haven't had the
time to surf the 'net to some of the Canadian ham sites
to look in.

Hah! I'll bet that Canadians don't much give a diddly
darn about all the Ugly Americans beeping around their
bushes down here! :-)

Shalom,
LA